Thursday, May 17, 2012

Art journal love

For a blog that was supposed to document my art journey, among other things, it's been slightly devoid of art. Slightly. I guess I felt a bit shy about sharing, buuuuuuut, today I'm actually going to do it. I'm going to post some art. Yes, it's true! I've been motivated to do quite a bit of work in my art journal lately, practicing techniques I've learned through various online workshops hosted and/or run by Christy Tomlinson, Tam of Willowing, and Jane Davenport. I'm still developing my own individual art-voice, but I can only do that through practice, right?





The girls in this one were learned from Mindy Lacefield's Zine. Love, love, love her style! I think I went a little overboard with a new flower stencil I received recently :)


Miss H and I worked on this one together :)

Okay, time to go be a parent again. More art updates soon (I hope!).


4 comments:

  1. So glad you shared Kylie :))Beautiful girls..... I particularly love the two red headed girls :)) stunning. You must print and sell those! I'm soooooooooooooooo tired working every day...no art time at the moment :( i still want to catch up though. Maybe early June?? Will be in touch..keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Fi :) A June catch-up would be awesome.

      Delete
  2. I just had to pin some of your work xX to keep in my treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your people. How are you going with the YLC course so far?

    ReplyDelete