Friday, September 21, 2012

Eeeeeek!

I have just signed up for this ....



I made the mistake of complaining about my post-sickness weight and loss of fitness to my PT today, and she talked me into the beach bod boost. What it means for my fitness schedule is I'm going to have intense bootcamp sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a PT session sandwiched in the middle, which means going into schools on Thursdays and Fridays and smiling at the little angels, pretending that every muscle in my body is not screaming out for hospitalisation. Ha! However, I will see great results if I stick to the menu and exercise plan and forbid anyone from bringing chocolate into the house on pain of death. So ... I will bite back the grimaces and the desire to scream "Oh my effing heck, I'm a lunatic" and happily view the receding numbers on the scales each week. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Kylie! Better you than me ;)((Though I could do with some serious fitness training)

    ReplyDelete